Beautiful photography by Marco Scaccabarozzi

Wednesday 22 December 2010

A London Christmas - or just sticking with north London!

http://www.carnaby.co.uk/

Didn't make it into london yesterday with the fear of getting stuck in the centre, such a shame as it didn't even snow in the end! I can't believe I haven't seen the lights yet, its the longest its ever been, 
I blame Leeds for stealing the show with its fantastic fireworks 
and therefore making me less motivated to go and see the capital's lights! 
But anyway that is completely off topic!
 As I was sulking about yesterday due to the weather and so instead found myself lusting at the lovely lights in Carnaby Street on the website and thinking all all things christmasy that could have been done that day, 
maybe tomorrow! 
You have to love Carnaby Street, I even subscribe to the weekly e-mails just too make sure I always know whats going on there! They do the best shopping nights with 20% off at most of the stores. 
Definitely take a look at the website out if you love it too! - http://www.carnaby.co.uk/

I did manage to grab a little something for my sister in Topshop, I have been in love with this ring since its been about, so I will be borrowing it (if I can fit it on my chubby fingers!)!
Topshop have a great range of costume jewellery at the moment - 
if you need to add something to a present or to perfect an outfit,
 head straight to your local Topshop to check out their reasonable range!

The Photo does not do it justice! 

 Also thought I'd be cheeky (as I'm blabbing about all things christmassy!)
and put up our little tree that looks so cute - 
its only small but it deserves to be broadcasted! 

Bless our orange, green and gold colour theme!
Only 3 days till ultimate festive fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment